Virtual Disk Manager program is designed to help users to create, configure and manage virtual disks on a PC. All necessary discs will be created in “My Computer”. Virtual Disk Manager utility is free for download and is available on our website.
Virtual Disk Manager has a convenient and very simple and intuitive interface. It is suitable for these operating systems: Windows ME (NT, 2000, 2003 Serwer, Vista, XP, 7 and 8 versions).
Features Virtual Disk Manager:
- You can create any number of required virtual disks (it is worth mentioning that virtual disks created this way, are not completely independent, but are necessary to create a partition in the selected folder, when you open the virtual disk, you immediately reach the correct folder);
- the ability to manage and configure the disks (you can delete, insert, rename, cut, move files and folders same way as with usual drives and folders installed on the computer); you can remove unnecessary disks (which occurs by means of the interface);
- there is a convenient feature that helps to temporarily stop the operation of any created disk.
Virtual Disk Manager is a very simple and easy to use program which even a novice user can see into a matter. It will be useful for those people who hold a large extent of the information on a PC, to organize quick access to one or more folders.
You can download Virtual Disk Manager free and without any problems from our site and install it on your PC.
When do you need data recovery software for Windows 10 64bit free download?
“I just deleted a folder which contains all my documents for working data. My laptop is running Windows 10 and yet it does not enable System Restore and File History. It does not use an SSD. Do you know how to recover deleted folders from Windows 10 laptop? “
“I was cleaning system drive that is running out of space but ended up with accidentally deleting an important file from computer hard disk. I’ve worked on this file for two days. It there any way to recover deleted files so that I won’t have to redo the work?”
Windows 10 is one of the widely used operating system on computers, which has over a billion active PCs running it. Currently, Microsoft provides average users with two editions: Home and Pro, and each has 32-bit and 64-bit options. Besides, other versions of Windows 10 are available for special users, for example, Windows 10 Enterprise version, Windows 10 Pro Education, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 IoT Core.
Whatever the Windows 10 version is installed, data loss issue is the last thing all computer users want to experience, however most of us are often caught off guard due to the lack of a timely backups. Whereas there is no need to be panic when you are troubled by data loss, as a piece of free data recovery software for Windows 10 can help you get rid of it easily.
Data recovery software is a kind of application that is developed to retrieve lost data from storage devices, for example recover permanently deleted files, recover data from formatted hard drive, rescue files from RAW partition, restore deleted or lost photos from SD card, etc. How does data recovery software for Windows works? When you delete a file form Windows computer, it is put into Recycle Bin by default. The file won’t be completely erased from hard drive even after emptying Recycle Bin or deleting data via Shift + Delete. In fact, Windows 10 operating system only removes file records (e.g. file name, path, etc.) from file system, leaving binary data on hard drive. As long as hard drive space is not reused by other data, called data overwritten, data recovery software is able to analyze disk sectors and get back deleted data.
Best data recovery software for Windows 10 64-bit free download full version
In this section, we are going to discuss two data recovery programs for Windows 10 64 bit as well as other editions of Windows systems. You can free download recovery software for Windows 10 full version to get back lost files with ease.
DiskGenius is all-in-one software for Windows users. It comes with a handy suite of effective functions regarding data recovery, partition management, data backup, etc. With this software, users can deal with all data loss scenarios, for example, recover lost/deleted photos, files, videos, documents, lost partitions, RAW drives and so on. File preview is provided to help users to view lost files during and after scanning to ensure lost files can be recovered correctly before purchasing a license code. Free remote assistance is available for paid users of DiskGenius Professional Edition who is in a very complicated situation such as partition loss. Technician can help users to improve recovery via analyzing hex data on hard drive.
- RAW partition recovery: RAW indicates corrupted file system and inaccessible partition. DiskGenius offers special functions to rapidly recover lost files from RAW drive.
- Lost partition recovery: Partition may get lost due to partition table corruption, deletion, repartitioning, virus, bad sectors, etc. The effective lost partition searching algorithm will locate lost partitions and restore them on the same disk.
- Formatted/deleted file recovery: Accidentally deleting a file or formatting a partition? Use DiskGenius to quickly retrieve deleted/formatted files from HDD, memory card, USB flash drive, pen drive and more.
- BitLocker recovery: DiskGenius can help unlock BitLocker drive, recover lost data from BitLocker encrypted drive as well as restore lost/deleted BitLocker drives provided that correct password or recovery key is known.
- RAID data recovery: Create virtual RAID to get back lost files from various RAID and RAID-based storages.
- Virtual disk data recovery: Supports to recover lost/deleted files & partitions from VHD, VHDX, VMDK, VDI virtual disks.
- Windows Storage Space data recovery: Recover lost data from Windows Storage Spaces created by Windows 10 and Windows Servers.
Eassos Recovery Free
Eassos Recovery Free, the free edition of Eassos Recovery, is your first choice for hard drive recovery software for Windows 10 64 bit. It works on over 100 real-life data loss situations with high success rate, such as, RAW drive, accidentally deletion, formatted partition, drive partition missing, etc. More excellent features:
- Deleted file recovery: It supports to recover deleted files from empty Recycle Bin, recover files deleted by “Shift + Delete” as well as recover data deleted from USB drives.
- Formatted data recovery: Users might format a drive by mistake, or reformat hard drive twice, etc. Lost files can be recovered as long as the formatted drive hasn’t been reused.
- Partition recovery: When partition gets deleted/lost or becomes RAW format, partition recovery can be carried out effectively.
- Storage media recovery: Apart from recovering data from computer hard drive, Eassos Recovery Free also supports other storage devices, like external HDD, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
The step-by-step guide: How to recover deleted/lost data with data recovery software in Windows 10?
Here is a simple example of recovering lost data using data recovery software for Windows 10 64 bit free download DiskGenius. Should you need other software, click following options:
Step 1. Download, install and launch DiskGenius free trial edition on your Windows computer. .
Remember to connect the storage device that needs recovering data to this computer in advance. After launching the software, you can view the storage device on the main interface.
Step 2. Now right-click the partition where lost data was located and choose “Recover Lost Files” to open file recovery dialog box.
Tip: you can also choose the partition and click File Recovery button. If you want to recover data from corrupted NTFS partition, you can also try clicking “Tools” – “Load Current Partition Intelligently”.
Step 3. Select recovery options and click Start button to run a deep and complete scanning for the partition. Then you need to wait for the scanning to finish.
Tip: The scanning process continues updating the list of found files, and you can view files displayed in the software.
Step 4. Preview recoverable files to find those you want to recover.
Tip: files found by the software are listed into two sections: files with paths and files classified by types. You can preview (double-click a file to have a preview) both to locate wanted files and make sure if they are correct.
Step 5. Select files and folders you want to restore, right-click on them and choose Copy To. Then you can set a location to save recovered data.
FAQs on data recovery software Windows 10
1. What is the best data recovery software free for Windows 10?
Data recovery software free edition is regarded as the best solutions of getting back lost files. Here is a list of best data recovery freeware for Windows 10 and you can pick one that works on your case: Eassos Recovery Free, DiskGenius Free, Recuva, TestDisk, PhotoRec, etc.
2. How do I recover deleted files from Windows 10 for free?
Here is a step-by-step instruction of recovering deleted files from Windows for free:
Step 1: Install and run Eassos Recovery Free on your Windows 10 computer.
Step 2: Choose a proper recovery mode to scan the partition from which you deleted important files.
Step 3: Preview files and copy found files to a different drive.
3. Is it safe to use free unlimited data recovery software for Windows 10?
It is safe to use free unlimited data recovery software for Windows 10, and yet such software usually does not get a satisfied recovery result. In this case, you can try updating free trial edition of professional recovery software such as DiskGenius into Pro edition to recover unlimited amount of data correctly.
4. Does recovery software really work?
Data recovery software works in most data loss issues and the recovery success rate mainly depends on data loss causes and actions done after data loss. Recovery software cannot promise 100% recovery for all situations, and yet it can help you recover wanted files in most situations. Do not forget to give a shot at data recovery software when you encounter data loss problems.
In this article you talked about data recovery software for Windows 10 64 bit free download, including features, how it works and how to use it. You can free download it to get files back easily. It is recommended to carry out data recovery at the earliest opportunity in case that lost files get overwritten accidentally.